* From the delicate guitar style with over 13 years of experience and the voice that speaks of over 19 years of maturity and experience
* Yasmin Anderson is a singer-songwriter from Truro who defines what it means to wear your heart on your sleeve.
* Having been recently performing around the acoustic scene in Falmouth
* Yasmin has been grabbing various music venues attention with immediacy and it’s easy to see why with her demo releases – “Chill Pill
” and “Tangled
* The two songs command the attention of the listeners ear, hooking them in with Yasmin’s expressive yet brittle tone that projects her honesty
* The unabashed and unafraid lyrics that reveal the expressive and emotive side of her character
*Being an instant success on the Cornish acoustic music circuit
* Yasmin Anderson is already gaining interest in the Devon live music scene as she progresses to enchant audiences with her ability to lay all the cards on the table, and display heart and honesty in its purest form.